Remote Ticket entry Log IN
Remote Ticket Entry is a FREE service provided by NC811 which allows the professional excavator to electronically process locate requests from their location through the use of a computer or smart device with an internet connection. Locate requests submitted via RTE can be processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
SYSTEM / USER REQUIREMENTS:
- Complete an RTE instructional training course with an RTE representative.
FREE of charge!
- Must have internet access. * High-speed internet is strongly recommended.
- The latest version of HTML5 Compatible Web Browser
(Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari).
- Accept and Abide by NC811 Remote Ticket Entry User Agreement.
- Basic understanding of requirements for processing a locate request with NC811.
- Valid Email Address.
- Valid Phone Number.
*The RTE application is not designed for homeowners. The application is designed for professional excavators requesting 50+ locate request per month.
- Define locate description in your own words.
- Submit notices 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Instantly receive electronic, printable copies of tickets.
- Free access to tickets for 4 years.
- Listing of member facility operators and member contact information.
- View most current NC811 map, available with an aerial view.
- Live RTE help available (Monday thru Friday; 8 am to 5 pm).
- Access and receive Positive Response data.
- Interactive locate request between the RTE user and CSR.
For more information, please contact the Remote Ticket Entry department directly by dialing 336-316-0359 Monday thru Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.