NC811 Ticket Search Policy
- NC811 is able to retrieve tickets in our archives up to four years from the current date (Ex. 5/10/2019).
- Ticket Search is available free of charge to MEMBERS only.
- Ticket Search is available free of charge via Long Term Storage to RTE USERS only. The user is responsible for accessing LTS. If the user does not know how to access LTS, they will need to be transferred to the RTE Dept. for proper instruction.
- Ticket Search is available to the general public for a fee of $10.00, which must be received either via check, money order or PayPal prior to releasing a copy of the ticket.
- The individual requesting a copy of the ticket must complete the Ticket Search Form (See the second page of this document) providing as much detail as possible and send back to us with payment prior to receiving the requested ticket(s).
- The individual may only receive locate requests they called in by them or their company, unless ... See next bulleted item
- If the individual is requesting a ticket that was called in by someone else, NC811 must receive written documentation from that person/company/organization (on their company's letterhead) authorizing the release of the locate request to the specified individual. This does not apply to members of NC811.
- Under no circumstances is information released via phone regarding a locate request.
THERE WILL BE A CHARGE OF $10.00 TO SEARCH A TICKET BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER MADE PAYABLE TO NORTH CAROLINA 811, INC.
YOU MAY CHOOSE PAYPAL TO PAY, THE CHARGE WILL BE $10.00 WITH AN ADDITIONAL $1.00 PROCESSING FEE PER TICKET. PAYMENT WILL NEED TO BE RECEIVED BEFORE ANY TICKETS CAN BE RELEASED. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE TICKET SEARCH FORM SO A PAYPAL LINK CAN BE SENT TO YOU PRIOR TO PROCESSING YOUR ORDER.